Studio47
Hi! Member of the forum? Please log in. If you are not a member, why not take the time to register and access all our features? Thanks!
Studio47
Hi! Member of the forum? Please log in. If you are not a member, why not take the time to register and access all our features? Thanks!
Studio47
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art posting and discussion

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Email

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Space-
-Space-Elite Member

Email Empty
PostSubject: Email   Email EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 am

I check my email quite often to see if I have gotten anything and I realize every post is sent to my email they look

More
1–50 of 728
Why this ad?
HR Recruitment Webinar - www.iCIMS.com/Webinar - Learn How Recruiters & Companies Benefit From Easy Hiring Solutions!

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Referral Contest - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Referral Contest" at
6:58 am

Nintendo
Wii U and Nintendo 3DS gift ideas aplenty in the Nintendo Holiday Gift Guide. - Having trouble viewing viewing this? Open this email in a web browser. THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE THIS
8:25 pm

Studio47 (2)
Topic Reply Notification - The Motivation Ballad (1st Draft) - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "The Motivation Ballad (1st
8:19 pm

iHeartRadio
Election Results & Coverage – Listen Now - To view this email as a web page, go here. Listen now with iHeartRadio Hear it on iHeartRadio
6:34 pm

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Rules for the forum, chat, and mods - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Rules for the forum, chat,
Nov 6

Lumosity
How these 190+ researchers are helping YOU improve. - Learn about Lumosity's 190+ research collaborators. Lumosity Train | Your Profile Our Research
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - 100 Posts! - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "100 Posts!" at "
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Referral Contest - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Referral Contest" at
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Zedd The German Music Man - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Zedd The German Music Man
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - What are you currently playing? - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "What are you currently
Nov 6

Studio47 (3)
Topic Reply Notification - How the points/reputation systems works - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "How the points/reputation
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - I'm Rex - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "I'm Rex " at
Nov 6

Studio47 (2)
Topic Reply Notification - Quack - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Quack" at "
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Member Ranks + Staff - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Member Ranks + Staff"
Nov 6

Studio47 (6)
Topic Reply Notification - Keep a Word, Change a Word - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Keep a Word, Change a Word
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Site not mobile friendly - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Site not mobile friendly
Nov 6

YouTube Service
Reply from arabunebun on "YouTube Challenge - I Gave My Kids a Terrible Present PART 2" - arabunebun has replied to your comment on YouTube Challenge - I Gave My Kids a Terrible Present PART
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - I made a little poem - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "I made a little poem"
Nov 6

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - How the points/reputation systems works - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "How the points/reputation
Nov 5

Studio47 (4)
Topic Reply Notification - Site not mobile friendly - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Site not mobile friendly
Nov 5

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Khaos' Signature Request Thread - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Khaos' Signature
Nov 5

Lookout Mobile Security
Your Weekly Mobile Security Update from Lookout - November 5, 2012 - Lookout Mobile Security Update Android 4731 chiefomeili@gmail.com :: Status :: Everything
Nov 5

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Keep a Word, Change a Word - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Keep a Word, Change a Word
Nov 5

Studio47 (4)
Topic Reply Notification - Contest rewards? - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Contest rewards?" at
Nov 5

Studio47 (4)
Topic Reply Notification - Ban the User Above You - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Ban the User Above You
Nov 5

Studio47 (3)
Topic Reply Notification - The Cause of Global Warming - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "The Cause of Global Warming
Nov 5

Studio47 (3)
Topic Reply Notification - What are you currently playing? - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "What are you currently
Nov 5

Studio47 (2)
Topic Reply Notification - Zedd The German Music Man - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Zedd The German Music Man
Nov 5

Studio47 (2)
Topic Reply Notification - 100 Posts! - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "100 Posts!" at "
Nov 5

Studio47
Topic Reply Notification - Last Reply Wins! - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Last Reply Wins!" at
Nov 5

Studio47 (3)
Topic Reply Notification - Member Ranks + Staff - Hello , You receive this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "Member Ranks + Staff"
Nov 5

Studio47 (3)

Fix?
Back to top Go down
Chezerony
ChezeronyDedicated Member

Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email   Email EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:08 am

LOL. Go yo your settings and turn off emailing xD
Back to top Go down
Cowlicks
CowlicksElite Member

Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email   Email EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Go to your profile and then your preferences and disable receiving emails from posts on threads you are watching. After that, un-watch them all c:
Back to top Go down
-Space-
-Space-Elite Member

Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email   Email EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Chezerony
ChezeronyDedicated Member

Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email   Email EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 pm

No problemo, el Spaceeo
Back to top Go down
Cowlicks
CowlicksElite Member

Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email   Email EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Yes, no problem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Email Empty
PostSubject: Re: Email   Email Empty

Back to top Go down

Email

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Studio47 :: Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit Big dope dealer money, he was gettin' some coins Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace Bou :: Problems-